The other bells
The bells dedicated to St Joseph and St
Christopher were lost as a result of requisitioning during the
two world wars, but recast in 1961/62 under the same names. The
older bells which have survived are: Trinity (by N.J. Sorber,
1721), John (N.J. Sorber, 1720), Cosmas and Domain (Jakob König,
1625), Cantabona (1492).
bibliography: Dr. H. H. Forberg, Dr.
Günther Lucke, Der Dom zu Erfurt, Schnell, Kunstführer Nr. 1887 (von 1981),
Auflage1996, Verlag Schnell & Steiner GmbH Regensburg - Published in this
internet site with kind permission of the authors and of the publishing